Jealousy is a familiar feeling that everyone deals with. This spread has been written for when you feel the pangs of envy. It looks closely at what elicits this response in you, what you can learn about yourself, and how you can let it go. Prepare for a ball, expect magic to happen, and cast your cards. (From Sasha Graham’s Book 365 Tarot Spreads)
1. What is the situation triggering jealousy?
2. Why am I jealous over this?
3. What am I trying to keep?
4. Why do I feel threatened?
5. What false belief have I created?
6. How can I build my self-confidence?
7. How can I avoid comparing myself to others?
8. How can I learn to trust?